TBD

TBD on Ning

The Wolfdancer's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Further to the 10 month gig - we had to have that "you're not Brad Pitt " conversati…"

The Wolfdancer replied Sep 24, 2013 to Does Age Matter ? What is considered too old for you when being with someone ?

20 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Dazzling Zoomer Gal Diana

"Well, there was this employee....and he was about ten years younger...I think I was…"

The Wolfdancer replied Sep 24, 2013 to Childhood (and Adult ) Crushes !

3 Oct 23, 2013

"I remember on another site a couple of years ago, a really nice guy had a lady frien…"

The Wolfdancer replied Jan 12, 2013 to Does Age Matter ? What is considered too old for you when being with someone ?

20 Oct 23, 2013

"....awww, how awesome is that ! Fabulous !"

The Wolfdancer replied Jan 12, 2013 to Does Age Matter ? What is considered too old for you when being with someone ?

20 Oct 23, 2013

"I guess too I'm looking at a factor she mentioned....and that I've heard from some f…"

20 Oct 23, 2013

"Living together, and you think you live alone....hmph... "

The Wolfdancer replied Jan 8, 2013 to Whats' Worse ? Your Partner Not Being Supportive, Not Being Emotionally There, or ???

9 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by CANDYFASHION64

"I do carry at times depending on the situation some things that could be used if nec…"

The Wolfdancer replied Jan 7, 2013 to Do You Use/Carry Protection...as in Weapons ?

9 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Mudqueen

"Gah! that is sooooo hard to watch...Ive never seen the movie gonna netflix it NOW...…"

The Wolfdancer replied Dec 28, 2012 to When Your Path Calls You Away from Loved Ones ...

8 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by The Wolfdancer

"Gillin! I say Bravo and follow your bliss, your heart, your healing, your home....be…"

The Wolfdancer replied Dec 28, 2012 to When Your Path Calls You Away from Loved Ones ...

8 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by The Wolfdancer

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service