TBD

TBD on Ning

From your experience, what has life taught you?

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

What I have learned from life is this.  Life isn't fair so we better learn to deal with things that come our way.  I do everything with a sense of humor.  I can laugh at most things, though some make it so you want to scream.   I think you also find out who your friends are when things get rough.  I can't think of any of you that I know pretty well, that hasn't learned to deal with life with a sense of humor.

To always be prepared for the unexpected because it will happen.  Do the best you can and someday when it is all over, try to find a little humor in it.  I can laugh at my own stupid mistakes and sometimes I just ask myself "What were you thinking?" I do find humor in unexpected places.  

Never assume . . .

You get only what you earn.

If can't laugh about it- you are gong to spend a lot of time crying.

Karma is real.

There's no such thing as a sure thing, keep your sense of humor, and prepare to assess, adapt, and overcome.

"Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself."  ~  Rumi

Everybody isn't trustworthy, even if they wear the I can be trusted facade. Be independent, learn to do for self in case you have no other choice someday. Pay yourself first, save for a rainy day and for your senior years. To be human means to experience pain, disappointment, heartbreak and loss. Keep the faith and grab on to happiness wherever you find it. Appreciating what you have already instead of always wanting more stuff, will make for a happier life.

That every thing that I thought I had learned was wrong. And boy, do I wish it hadn't taken me 'till I was so old & tired to find it out, sigh.

Never lend money because most of the time it won't be paid back.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service