TBD

TBD on Ning

This is completely just for laughs.... Do NOT think of posting anything serious or thought provoking here...EVER!

http://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw

I mean it...... :-)

Tags: dead thread, key holder, roflmao, tickle me please

Views: 16204

Replies to This Discussion

Pure Michigan Campaign.....yup, I remember it.  Wasn't it supposed to turn things around here, through tourism?

I wonder if it worked?

Sure it did. I've been there several times over the past few months.

Wait.......not sure I could be classified as a tourist though.

*Almost got put on a terrorist watch list once.*

Yeah, I'm thinking "tourist" wouldn't really be the right term to use in your case. 
I did however contribute to the economy there.
Let me ask you, did you get any souvenirs while you were here?

Welll....er....not really, but yeah sort of...maybe....not what I could pack in a suitcase though.

Oh yeah....I picked up a couple of rocks....was i supposed to pay for 'em???

A couple of rocks, huh?  Well, the next time you come up this way, bring us a couple of tumbleweeds, and we'll call it good.
I am bringing a cactus....will that do???
Uh....one cactus?  You'll have to sweeten the pot with something else too.  Maybe a matchbook from Gilley's, or Willie's home phone number.

I didn't post anything thought provoking here, did I?

Not supposed to do that on this thread.....according to the creator of said thread.

Reply by Stir Young 13 minutes ago
"Uh....one cactus? You'll have to sweeten the pot with something else too. Maybe a matchbook from Gilley's, or Willie's home phone number."

How about a matchbook from Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth and a dry cow patty from the pasture where Willy was raised?
......Or I could promise NOT to bring any grassburrs or fire ants.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service