TBD

TBD on Ning

Let's start a new word game & add a tidbit about ourselves with each entry, a little insight.
One of Tab's words tonight gave me pause & I thought of this.
So, take the current word & form a new one by rearranging the letters &/or replacing, adding or subtracting one letter & then leave us with an anecdotal tidbit attached. '-)

Tags: ALittleSomethingAboutMe, Fun, Grammarians, Insight, LetMeGetToKnowYou, TidBits, Window, WordPlay

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

streak

I've never streaked...except in my own home

steak

I have to food shop today and I don't want to because there is a big snow storm coming and the store will be packed.

chop

Back in the day, I chopped a lotta wood. Had a woodburner in the basement, and didn't have to use the furnace unless it got below 20 degrees or so.

Block

Undoubtly my car will be blocked in the driveway by the plows.

party.

Back in the day, I used to...

That's all I'm saying.

music

I love most kinds of music but can do without rap.

Am I in the twilight zone? Did you guys start a new game in here? hahaha ;-p

TeeBubba, I think you've been drinking from the wrong water bowl again & have your games mixed up. I'm gonna go back to Deb's "steak" where you hijacked the..... OOOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! It was the word STEAK.... you saw that & started drooling & got all discombobulated! (like that word? '-)

Okay, from "steak"...

staked

I have staked out the neighborhood, and it is not safe to go out today.

Whoops!
lol!!! '-)

baked

I would've baked a cake if I knew how instead I had a steak and got the game all screwed up!!!  : )

Ached.

My back ached after shoveling snow.

D'sGirl is the thread POLICE :)

She nailed me a few times, now she got teebubbadee, yeah we were sharing the same water bowl, me and Teebubbadee! LOL !

Sachet

I line my bedroom drawers with them.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service