TBD

TBD on Ning

Can you guess who these tbder's are? They hang out in Q&A & the Forum.

I've had a little creative fun today w/an avatar maker.

Please bear with me, as the program had lots of limitations, so I often could not

get the features right, but I tried my best. 

Enjoy!

...and if there are any tbders whom I missed that have your pics as your avatars & would like me to make one for you, please let me know. Or send me a pic if you want. Or create one yourself. The site is www.faceyourmanga.com

And now for a little guessing game.... who are these avatars?? '-)

Tags: Does this avatar make my butt look big?, Is that who I think it is?, Oh, you look mahvelous today!

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Well, you're missin' stuff over here, buddy. Did you not catch my teaser that I had a present for you?

I saw that caricature you sent me...thanks much....that may end up an avatar.

Or was it something else?  Huh? Huh? Huh?

For some reason, I can't reply directly to TBD people here on my desk top, and I haven't fired up the laptop today.  Ya gotta believe me!

nope. it's something else. Get ready. Take a deep breath. 

Okay, go to the end of this thread. 

She'll be waiting for you there... '-)

Glad you like it! '-)

Now, if only I could find Quinn!

QUINN - I still can't find you! PM a pic to me.

ok, and btw - I've posted this same request on your wall & in a PM just to make sure you get it. ;-p

L@@k at Kooner in the 7th grade - she is just beautiful!

(I had to outgrow the ugly duckling thing, Kooner ;-p)

HEY, GANG - PLEASE NOTE >

I thought the pics I could pull from your profiles were public domain, but it just dawned on me that we can probably control who has access to pics on our pages, is that correct? If anyone doesn't want their pic on here please let me know & I'll remove it immediately.

(or should I remove them now, to be safe, just in case?) :-(

'-)
Who's that all the way up there in your Q with the green eyes and double piercing???

that's me w/my new glasses on! Only I can't get the hair right. :-(

I have a bad haircut that I HATE right now, but the main problem is the color choices on the avatar program don't match my hair, so I can't get it right.

and they don't have my piercings... one in one ear, 3 in the other. Which really dates me. Women in their 30's & younger never have multiple piercings in their ears. I don't get it. When & how did that go so out of favor?

The piercing comment made me giggle...I have 4 in my right ear and 2 in my left..oops forgot the one up in the cartilidge of my left ear. I never noticed that the young girls only ave one piercing...what about all the ones through weird parts of their ears?

2 of my 4 nieces have multiple piercings in their ears...

[one of those four is only two, she has no piercings. Yet. :-)]

Well, I'm surprised, Quinn. In Atlanta, you will not see young women w/multiple piercings in their ears, and having them immediately labels us as "old." ;-p

RRC, they have them in many other places... eyebrows, tongue, nose, bottom lip, navel, more southern.... but only one in each earlobe. Like I say, I don't get it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service