TBD

TBD on Ning

Can you guess who these tbder's are? They hang out in Q&A & the Forum.

I've had a little creative fun today w/an avatar maker.

Please bear with me, as the program had lots of limitations, so I often could not

get the features right, but I tried my best. 

Enjoy!

...and if there are any tbders whom I missed that have your pics as your avatars & would like me to make one for you, please let me know. Or send me a pic if you want. Or create one yourself. The site is www.faceyourmanga.com

And now for a little guessing game.... who are these avatars?? '-)

Tags: Does this avatar make my butt look big?, Is that who I think it is?, Oh, you look mahvelous today!

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Yah, I can see the resemblance, now that you mention it.
Perfect...on both counts!

I will say, Deez, that being left alone to your own devises has created a lot of fun and some nice art.

Thank you for a pleasant diversion.

Oh, Bob. Thank you, & you're welcome. I'm about to leave the computer & shoot for a productive day.

And I hope, more than you might imagine, than I will be seeing you-know-who sooner

rather than later. 

Wow TBDeez, Looks like I missed out on a lotta fun last night, but you made me smile today. Thanks!!! 

Well, TeeBub, if I've made you smile today, my work is done. '-)

xox

Yep, this WAS a lot of fun.....the next time the budget allows it, you'll be getting a gold star!  Hugs!
Here I am late again...I just want to say once again how dang cute this thread has been....Thanks D's for putting some smiles on our new & improved faces...:)
Deez took about 25 years off the real me, for which I'm very happy.

kainsworth, I love the new pic as your avatar - it's so lovely & dramatic.

Your hair is so different, and your mouth is so dramatic in it that I had to

use it to create another "mangatar" for you. :-)

You look like a Hollywood movie star-

I think your mangatar turned out sort of like Jessica Rabbit! 

...meant to include your avatar pic w/it-

Okay, Bob, I've never actually seen Lady GaGa on TV or in concert or anything, so I did a Google Images Search.

How's this?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service