TBD

TBD on Ning

Can you guess who these tbder's are? They hang out in Q&A & the Forum.

I've had a little creative fun today w/an avatar maker.

Please bear with me, as the program had lots of limitations, so I often could not

get the features right, but I tried my best. 

Enjoy!

...and if there are any tbders whom I missed that have your pics as your avatars & would like me to make one for you, please let me know. Or send me a pic if you want. Or create one yourself. The site is www.faceyourmanga.com

And now for a little guessing game.... who are these avatars?? '-)

Tags: Does this avatar make my butt look big?, Is that who I think it is?, Oh, you look mahvelous today!

Views: 88

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry i missed out on this thread today..Looks like so much fun.......I can come up w/ a old pic of me  when I was in my 20's though....you wont be able top tell by the pic I'm about 23 years old...I am 9 years older than my brother who looks the same age.
Me.....about 29 years old I think.....See that thing on the wall behind me...looks like someone punched the wall & taped it up....Thats my girfriend Joanns apt....I dont remember the hole, but wtf? & that couch goes in the same catagory w/ the hole....:}

Hi, caseyjo! I'm sorry you missed the avatar fun, too! I made an avatar for you - hope you like it.

You are sooo pretty! I could be wrong on this, but I have the feeling you're our resident hippy of sorts,

so I gave you a peace sign. I can make one w/out it if you want.

Enjoy-

Awe D's......thats just right.....I just got adorable...Thanks.
Lovely picture CJ...you have kind eyes.

here's my alter ego, out on a Saturday night-

Is that a Mike Tyson tatt you have around your left eye?

Well, it's a tat. I have no idea if it's a Mike Tyson tat.

Good morning, Stir!

DID YOU GET YOUR PRESENT I MADE YOU YET?!?

Yep I did!  Thanks!  All I could do was sigh.

;O

Mike Tyson....former boxing great with the violent streak in real life.  Bit off part of another boxer's ear....former husband to Robin Givens....served time in prison....he's a sweetheart!

My high school reunion is next month - I uploaded this photo of Tyson to the reunion website as my senior picture. The administrator removed it after a few days though.

OMG, it IS that tat! wtf?? It's the only tat available on the avatar program. Funny.

funes, I gotta go create an avatar for you. I'm obsessed. Or maybe possessed. Regardless,

I'll bbiam... or 8.

(want a Tyson tat? '-)

Gotta wonder about those who constantly hide their real faces. Are they hiding their real selves also???

What do we really know?....or do we really want to???

How many of ya'll are real?? Mayhap there's only two or three real people here and the rest are just extensions of them.

I know without a doubt one is real.....and I'm glad I know it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service