TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

I've pretty well given up on dining out until spring.  Most everything in my little corner of the world has closed up for the winter.  If I want to go out to dinner from home, its about 15 miles to the nearest good place.  If I'm coming from work, there are a few places worth stopping at, before I reach that 15 mile from home place.  Mostly, though, I'm traveling a little early for an evening meal.  Apparently, even the donut shop is going to a reduced schedule of opening every other day.  I don't know where the liberals will meet on the days its closed. 
Well, I use a hyphen, but that might just be a regional thing.
I thought there might be a hyphen, but I chose to err on the side of caution.

Pork Chops and Applesauce

Homemade Shrimp humidor....no...thermador.

..whatever, from scratch with those cute little puffy pastry cups.

I'll post a pic...forthwith.  If you care.

Yes!

That sounds sooooooooo good. Even without the cigars ;-)

Damn that looks good.
Yup...licked the plate too.
Two red hot frozen burritos (no, I nuked them so they wouldn't still be frozen) and a Coke.
Grilled cheese and potato chips and a glass of sweet tea.

Thats exactly what I had for lunch, Bob, except I added a piece of ham to the grilled cheese, substituted leftover lentil soup for the chips, and had a glass of cranberry juice instead of the sweet tea.

By the way, I think sweet tea may be against the law up here north of the 45th parallel.  I've never seen it in any restaurant I've eaten at, nor have I been offered any at any place I've sleezed a meal.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service