TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

Pork chops and peas
Chicken fried steak, mashed tators and corn at New Ulm.
Supper
This guy was watching TV as his wife was out cutting the grass during the hot summer. He finally worked up the energy to go out and ask his wife what was for supper.

Well, his missus was quite irritated about him sitting in the air conditioned house all day while she did all the work, so she scolded him. "I can't believe you're asking me about supper right now! Imagine I'm out of town, go inside and figure dinner out yourself."

So he went back in the house and fixed himself a big steak, with potatoes, garlic bread and tall glass of iced tea.

The wife finally walked in about the time he was finishing up and asked him, "You fixed something to eat? So where is mine?"

"Huh? I thought you were out of town."
Then the gun went off.................
hahahahahaha

Planning on Stuffed Peppers.

I think a turkey burger & leftover mashed potatoes that need to be eaten. And a spinach salad, b/c the spinach needs to be eaten. Cleaning out the fridge from the last few days of groceries, can you tell?
Dont'cha just hate to waste food??? She and I discuss that quite often...buying and cooking for one is difficut.
I'm pretty good at it. I usually cook up about 3 servings of something, and either freeze the unused portions or have them for leftovers for a couple of days. I often hear people complain about cooking for just 1 or 2, but I don't mind it. And yes, I hate wasting food. I'm good at not wasting food. I think it's like a challenge to me, to buy the right amount of groceries for the week or so that I buy for. Which I need to do today.

ITS ARTERY CLOGGING NIGHT!  ITS ARTERY CLOGGING NIGHT!

WhoooBoy!  Chicken wings and onion rings, directly from the freezer to the oven and on to the tummy!

Tums for dessert.

"Tums for dessert"--Funny!

Half price hamburgers.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service