TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

5 dollar pizza and corn on the cobb

My brain just keeps trying to picture that!

Light stuff tonight, maybe chicken broth with a few noodles. Tomorrow will be a liquid diet as I prep for another colonoscopy on Friday.

Hope it went ok for you, the prep is the worst part, ugggggghh.

Thanks Lifesighs, everything was fine. (one tiny polyp that the Dr isn't worried about, she sent it out just to make sure, I'll hear the results in a couple of weeks) Yes, the prep is the worst, but I've done this so many times it's no biggie. This time was a little harder cause I did a 2 day prep. Dr wanted to make sure she could get a good look so that I can start getting one every 3 years instead of every year. 

Just a salad tonight.

Homemade veggie beef soup.

I will be having Rice on Saturday, check me out on ESPN, I will be the guy in the stands wearing the maroon shirt.

I'll be looking!!

I will be next to my Senior Aggie son.

OK, That'll make it so much easier. 

Didn't feel like cooking last night so ordered Oriental. Probably steak tonight. 4 year old grandson is spending the night tonight, and he loves grandpa to cook him a steak on the grill. He likes it just like I do, rare.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service