TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11831

Replies to This Discussion

I have two, but only one was here. I made the cauliflower salad and the green beans, she made the sausage and deviled eggs, and bought the cheesecake. LOTS of leftovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Left over SALMON!!!!  Fancy that!

Plus a salad of some mixture.

Too hot to eat much....:-)

I guess biscuits and gravy would not be a good idea tomorrow, huh???

I had a late lunch so settled for a fresh tomato, about 1/4 of a cuke, and a few pickled beets.

Delivering plums and a 10 dollar pizza.

Leftover 10 dollar pizza.

Another late lunch, and I just skipped dinner. Of course there is still some leftover cheesecake, and I'm not ruling out a midnight snack.

Last night I had Jaylee chicken.

It was very creamy and good.  I had it wrapped in some blue tortillas that I bought at Trader Joe's.  They were a little crumbly, so I'm going to use the leftover as dip with some of those scoop shaped Tostitoes.

Thanks for the yum!!

See...it's not awful!  That's what I told Bob when he had his first sushi the other day.   I was very proud !!

Sometimes I add some extra jalapenos and finely diced onion!  It never fails for someone to ask for the recipe!

I have to confess though, I didn't make it in the slow cooker.  It sounded so good and I didn't want to mess it up...so I made it in the microwave.  It was wonderful.

I had salad tonight.

Dunno about tonight.

I have 5 restaurants around the corner.   Maybe I should just go out in my yard and smell supper.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service