TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Pizza.......delivered by a cute blond.   :=)

Jaylee delivers pizza? Please give me the number to call.

'-)

:-)

yummy...... D-man got in from Germany this afternoon, I got home from work ~ 7pm. We made sauteed chicken w/mushrooms, onions, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower cooked in mushroom soup & put it over brown rice. 

I finally am getting over my bronchitis, so i did mucho house cleaning today and didn't eat lunch until 3 pm. So, i am about to venture out for friday night dinner here soon (it's 7 pm here in Cali)- anybody got any good suggestions?  Nearby are a family Italian restaurant, a decent Mexican place & a chinese place..........

Tonight - Pasta all Norma, Sicilian meatballs with sweet and sour onions, and stuffed Sciaccia.

I invited my sister down and it is a chance to try and out do her as far as cooking prowess is concerned.

hors d'oeuvres and Martini's.
The company was lousy, but "dinner" was good :)

I had one of those usual salads that I concoct often.....greens from a bag, diced tomatoes, shredded mozzarella,  crumbled fried pollock, and ranch dressing.  Yum!

Homemade chili.

I baked garlic and rosemary pork chops, loaded baked potatoes and spinach salad with tomatoes, carrots and sunflower seeds.  I put together a strawberry, red raspberry and blackberry fruit medly for after. Love fresh berries!!

Hey Kbear!  Nice to see you pop in!   Sounds like a seriously yummy supper!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service