TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Scallops and Rice-A-Roni.
Scallops...Yummy
Crockpot ribs, au graten potatoes & brocolli,chocoloate pudding w/ whipped cream for desert...I wish I had vanilla pudding so I could put blackberries & blueberries on top.

d@mn, caseyjo, that's not even nice to tell us about that great meal! 

I was quite satisfied until I read that. ;-p

I had pot roast & gravy over mashed cauliflower. I put it in a bowl & mixed it all up,

so it was more like a beef & cauliflower stew. It was quite good & quite filling.

But not so satisfactory after reading about caseyjo's dinner.

Pinto beans and 'tater salad.

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Roasted Red Potatoes

Brussel Sprouts

Pizza

A small salmon steak, sauteed, and Ore-Ida curly fries.

Stir!!!  Where've ya been?

I had a rerun of the crab wontons....still on sale/no sharing....ate 'em all...still delish!

yum!!

Who me?  Here and there, I guess.  Consultation with new doctor today (the old one up and closed her practice, unexpectedly), Liberal Hour (mostly talking to a feeble, old conservative), visit to the mom, yard work for fun and profit, evening meal, short nap in recliner, lotsa FB, YoVille and CityVille, now watching hockey and getting ready to turn in.  Its a work day tomorrow, at the real job.

Uh, maybe that was TMI, Jaylee.

Wow, Stir! You had quite the busy day yesterday! I'm tired from reading it. 

So.... how honest were you w/the new doc? Is he/she keeping you on the same diet regimen? 

Hope you had a good day at the real job today. I've had a surprisingly good week at work.

oops.... forgot this was the "What's for Dinner?" thread!

...this is why I started the "What's Up?" thread, just to chit chat, but it hasn't really caught on.

So I guess I'll just keep hijacking threads & posting my free form thoughts here & there & everywhere. ;-p

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service