TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

Chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom Lasagna.

Thank you Marie Callendar.

That's so nice of Marie to cook for you tonight, Q. She's a good sort.

kains- all I had in the chocolate dept. was MINI Nestle chocolate chips... not particularly satisfying.

That doesn't mean I didn't eat a handful, mind you.

Iceberg lettuce salad, with baby spinach leaves, diced snap peas, sliced radishes, diced sauteed chicken thigh, all flavored with a few drops of not-so-hot hot sauce, and topped with plain yogurt.  Oh, and a slice of the yuppie bread with butter like substance.

I did have a nice greasy breakfast at the greasy spoon this morning, so the day wasn't a total loss, foodwise.

If you keep eating this healty you're going to force me to...stop reading this thread :-D

lol, Quinn! "-D

Stir - how much weight have you lost since you started binging on healthy food? I bet a lot.

I'm starting to lose again, btw, and I'm getting excited about that. I lost about 30 lbs. last year & had plateaued since the holidays, but I've lost a couple of pounds recently. Yay! I'm betting this bike riding is going to get the ball rolling w/a new round of weight loss for me.

I don't know if I've lost any weight, Deez, I let the doctor plot that.  I was told to cut back on carbs, so I've made some effort to do that.

I'm trying to get out and walk or ride the bicycle, but our cold spring has made that kinda hard to do.  I did ride about five miles a day for four days in a row, but today it was cold and windy again, causing me to postpone taking a nice hike through the woods over to the big water.

That's awesome that you ride like that, Stir. And don't beat yourself up for choosing not to get out there when the weather's miserable. I think you do great!

i should be able to bump the mileage up quickly, once the weather cooperates.  The ol' knees ached this morning, so I was hoping to do the walk instead.  We have a nice group of trails at the state park, about a mile from my house.  One circuit of the perimeter of those is about 5 or 6 miles.

That's great. I mapped out several routes today for me to bike ride to prepare for the Tour de Cure that I'm riding in on May 15th. I am NOT ready for it! :-P
I'll try to keep my comments brief, Q!  ;]
They put some sugar in the Mapo at the orphanage, Celebrate!:)
Mapo!  Now that brings back the childhood memories, Craig....do they even still make it?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service