TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

I'm fine w/crab....whatever form, sometimes it's best when some one fixes it....and I do love lima beans..

My  Butterfinger..was ' fricken delicious.....!!!

Hot Italian Beef sandwich, with melted Provolone & giardinera on a fresh hoagie roll, with ice tea to drink and some Ben & Jerry's "Dublin Mudslide" for desert.
Macaroni & cheese
Mexican Macaroni and Cheese.
Last night was pasta with spinach and bratwurst. Tonight I think I'm going to get some salmon steaks and do a rice pilaf and whatever vegetable looks nicest at the market along side it.

I'm thinkin' tonight might be last night's "send-home-with-the-kid" leftover pass-teez.

Of more urgent priority is the midday meal, which is Friday night's leftover Pad Ped.  Its slowly warming on the stove right now.....reheated with love.

MEAL UPDATE!  The pad ped consumed at midday was really filling, so I just had chips and dip for the evening meal.
Ham steak and potatoes

Contemplating dinner now...

Some combo of pasta and chicken with veggies maybe. Or cream of asparagus soup. Or, both???

Time for dinner. Back later.
Home made vegetable beef soup.

This was if not the first, it was of the very first videos on MTV back in the day.

As an aside, I have a collection on "picture discs". These are actual record albums with the album cover replicated in the vinyl. I have about 60 of them, ranging from 1940's Disney, to the 1980's. I have the Fish Head song, and is it not only the pic in the vinyl, but it is not round like an actual record. It is actually in the shape of the fish head.

Whatta can I say, Ya gotta collect something!

Other favs are Bat Out Of Hell, and Back Into Hell, Steve Miller's Book Of Dreams, and lots of Beatles, and way too many others to list.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service