TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

Had a mega salad...okay...no great shakes.   Needed some meat.
Try beef.  My cows kids need a job.
(((Aggie!))) Are you back?
I had a 1/2 inch snow blizzard on 2/3/2011 wipe out my laptop and other things.  Hard to install new hard disk.  So lost all my data including my wi-fi internet service software.  So I will be at free wi-fi site till I can get new software for internet service.  That blizzard cost me about $3000 in water pipes, TV, laptop, etc..
Wow! How does that happen, that a snowstorm wiped out your things?
1/2 inch snow blizzard caused pipes to freeze at two power plants which caused rolling blackout across Texas all day.  I hope they fired the guy in charge of rapping pipes at those two power plants.
But they have a face......:-(
And a mother ready to wean them.

I had supper w/my bff around 10pm tonight. 

We split an Amy's Mac & Cheese & a sweet potato. Her partner was too upset to eat & went to my room, where they're sleeping tonight. :-(

no, no, I'm fine. I have a twin mattress in the guest bedroom. The ":-(" was about my friend being upset, not about me being displaced from my bed. My bff, however, (who has a mouth on her), is not too upset. 

We spent an hour or so in the living room, whisper laughing about the whole thing. However, she DOES have a mouth on her. And no filter. hmmm.... I think that same description could be used for me. No WONDER we're bff's. '-)

I may try to make the german fest Sun. I work tomorrow.

I will be at the German Church service on Sunday morning, since they don't serve beer till 12:00

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service