TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

No, I've never seen that one. I'll keep an eye out for it. I just saw/tried the Acai-Blueberry for the first time. It's good, but my faves are still strawberry & lemonade, respectively. I only buy them when they're on sale (like your steaks), so they're a treat when I have them.
I've had the strawberry, but never tried the lemonade. I also like the acai-blueberry, but the pomegranite is killer. Yes, gotta get them on sale cause they are pricey.
Left-over taco stuff.....
Baked potato, salad, and garlic bread
Leftovers tonite. Already polished off some Crab Rangoon and some seafood salad. Maybe some crackers and a refreshing beverage while we zone out together for a change.
Hey, Chocolate comes from a bean. Shouldn't that count as a veggie?
Burgers tonight and good German Beer all day tommorow and Sunday at Tomball German Heritage Festival and Eon SKIT.
Jeeze, Is it Pru's birthday again!!!

No, Tomball has a birthday party for Pru every first weekend in December.

That's good to know Aggie. Heck, I don't want her to have a birthday every time Tomball goes kolachie.

Caldwell goes kolache with the Kolache Festival 3rd weekend in Oct.  Tomball just has German beer, German food, German music and Pru when she comes.

My laptop has been out since 1/2 inch blizzard 2/3/2011.  I did send Robbie the info about it tonight.  Should have about 10,000 people come over the 3 days of the free festival.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service