TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11838

Replies to This Discussion

Separate. I have a friend who orders two over-easy fried eggs on top of a serving of grits. He then stirs all that together..........Not for me though.
Fry it.

Deli chicken from the Costco.  Why do I find it impossible to not start carving away at it the minute I'm home?   The kitties seem to know what it is the minute I walk in.   It was 4pm and I was having nibbly bits off the bird and sharing it!

Later, at a more reasonable hour, I had mashed taters, peas and finished off the dark meat.   It was very good.

*off to google 'fish pizza'*

......a veritable feast from the freezer....chicken nuggets,  curly fries, and a few onion rings!  All washed down with a Coke and a fish oil capsule!  Yum!
The fish oil capsule saved you.
*did you see my recipe for fish pizza?   Go back a page*
Only  you.......

Yup....

What is that around the crust?

It looks like lips.

I had pork chops and garlic mashed potatoes for dinner/supper.

Geez yeah, I saw it....was that a DiGiorno with a fish decoy on it?

The Macaroni Grill was just what I thought it would be. Ok food but nothing special. Of course the first thing I wanted, egg plant parmesian, they were out of. I settleled for chicken marsala. We bought because it was a kind of belated birthday dinner, but I was SHOCKED at the total. Yes, everybody had a couple of beers, and my neice drinks pretty expenive wine, but $113.00 before the tip? Holy Crap!!!!!! That's my first and last trip to the Macaroni Grill.

Hell, I would have been better off eating fish pizza with a side of grits!!!!.

I'm w/you on Macaroni Grill, TeeBub. I think the food is simply okay, and I find it quite overpriced.

We went to the BBQ place last night that I was so looking forward to. It was okay, but not great. I'd give it a B-. I'll go back, though, despite it being a 40 minute drive, b/c it's the only gluten free BBQ place I'm aware of.

ducatiman & I had a lovely date night, despite the BBQ place not knocking it out of the park. I bought Groupon tickets for "The Lincoln Lawyer," so we saw a movie first, then went to dinner. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service