TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11844

Replies to This Discussion

I'm changin' threads for the third time tonight.

I'm runnin' out of places to run...

lol - poor Bob.
Can't run...can't hide Cowboy. This is the company you choose to keep....deal with it.   :-D
Ya'll go ahead.....I'll watch from the sidelines....maybe run a line by now and again.
Good grief...Just pull up your big boy undershorts and jump in...you can take it even if all the other fellas skipped out...You 'da man!

I da man!!!!

chicken and baby lima beans

I had leftover beans & franks for an afternoon snack when I got in from work, but I don't think that's gonna serve me for dinner.

...I'll get back to you.

Hi, Goldilocks! :-)

Hi, d's girl!

Olivia, I wouldn't call that a "fail"! I'm guessing the carbs in the A-1 sauce is negligible. How about a 'moderate success'? Yay, Olivia! '-)

I'm having steak, spinach salad & a baked sweet potato. (for Jaylee: a faux-baked sweet potato '-)

I'm not a good steak cook.

After this I'm going to cook up another baked sweet potato & a batch of brown rice.

1/2 the brown rice will go w/supper tomorrow night, the other 1/2 & the other sweet potato will get mixed w/canned green beans for a batch of homemade dog food.

Wow! Their dry dog food is very high in protein, so I don't add meat to their homemade dog food.

AND.... if the sweet potatoes & green beans aren't mashed well, my shepherd-grizzly bear spats them out! ;-p

....how'd a rescue from the 'hood get so spoiled?!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service