TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

spaghetti and meatballs

I just finished the last portion of a bean soup I made up a couple of weeks ago, and froze for future use.  It was very good, I must say. 

Tomorrow I'm gonna make up a Tuscany bean soup kit, which I bought at some fundraiser in December.  We'll see how that goes....some of those beans look a little high falutin' for a common guy like me. 

Pizza...it was a hellacious day at work. I am bushed.

RRC....nice to see you!

I had homemade tiny/colorful potato salad and a bit of a filet mignon....salad was wonderful.   I make a knock-out tater salad.

Yeah you do......:=)
Well, I froze up huge amounts of the bland tasting Tuscany Soup.  Who in the heck designed THAT recipe?
Add oregano, diced tomatoes, cabbage, and cannellini beans. is there meat in it? Add sausage.
Baked chicken, mashed potatoes & collard greens.

Bought the "managers special"....post dated...Sam's Joint ribs.   I couldn't hardly wait, I've been craving ribs forever!   Big disappointment...had a funny after taste.   Threw the rest out.  Guess I will have to make my own...wish I had a smoker.

Good advice to Stir about the soup....when in doubt...add stuff to it!

Its frozen and forgotten now....all in little containers, for ease of pitching out in increments.
Not to extend this vignette beyond its natural life, but I doused the soup with hot sauce for lunch today.  It was palatable, I guess.

Roasted veggies for lunch, leftovers for dinner. 

Baby carrots, broccoli and cauliflower, olive oil and sea salt!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service