TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

Salad outta the bag with cubed fried chicken thigh, tomato, shredded taco blend cheese, and peppercorm ranch.

Yes, a variation on a theme.

get ready....

I had a little dinner party tonight- me, D-man, his 2 teenaged sons, one of my bestest friends, her bf & her 2 young adult kids, whom I've known since they were little kids.

4 course meal:

- Cashew-Carrot-Ginger soup topped w/shredded carrots & crystalized ginger that kind of exploded in your mouth. It was deelish!

- "Michigan salad" of Field Greens, goat cheese, blueberries (b/c I forgot the mandarine oranges @ the grocery store ;-p), dried cherries & walnuts w/Balsamic Vinaigrette. It was deelish.

- Meat sauce w/Italian sausage over fusilli & garlic bread. It was deelish.

- Tarta Chokladkrokant & "Otter Paws" ice cream: Vanilla w/ribbons of caramel & chocolate-covered pecans for dessert. It was DEELISH.

It was a really good meal & a really good night. Life is good.

Crap! I'm full from the meager dinner I had, but your's sounds sooooooo much better. Maybe I should just let you cook in Feb. 

'-) ...I've been meaning to ask you if we could cook together for the gang in Feb?

I'm so full I'm about to pop right now. I worked today. D-man made great cheeseburgers for us, black beans & rice (he forgot I'm making that tomorrow night ;-p) & homemade spicy french fries. mmm!! I'm stuffed!

Salad from a bag, topped with Lentil Daal from the convenience store, and shredded mozzarella.  Augmented by a few soda crakers with fake butter, and a glass of red wine.

Now, no more food until after a blood draw tomorrow morning.

Warmed up Roast and Potato, Cherry pie with whipped cream. Now I'm drinking Merlot and eating unsalted pistacheos. Yum!

Not sure just yet, but.....it's going to involve 'taters!!!

Salad of some kind.
I need food that isn't Christmasy...

Me too.

Popcorn shrimp from the freezer box, reheated to perfection...lightly fried potatoes (I boil up huge amounts of them, then freeze in individual portions).....and mixed India Indian veggies.  Quite tasty, if I do say so myself!

I made collard green with bacon, shallots, onions, garlic, chicken stock and Chardonnay. THe Bomb!!! Ka-blamy!!

I also made mac and cheese with turkey meat mixed in. I had a glass of the $5 buck chuck wine and since i am a light-weight, I am still kinda buzzin here   It's all good!!  :)

hahaha... KB, we are quite similar! I made ham, Cuban style black beans & rice, Collard Greens, DEELICIOUS Corn Muffins (omg! great new recipe!), sweet potato casserole & cranberry-raspberry jello salad. mmm..... 

....I'm stuffed!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service