TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

oh, & corn. I forgot to include that I put Silver Queen corn in it. I'm not sure how much; it's out of a frozen bag. Maybe a cup & a half.

Tonight will be breaded, baked Tilapia out of a sack, quite tasty BTW, plus 'tater salad left over from last night....which was constructed by moi.

ummm...Tilapia? Stir? Is that you in disguise?

Puh-leeze!  Bob bakes, I fry!    I mean, saute. 

'-0

Saute?

Well la-de-da, aren't you the fancy one...

:-)

Steak and french fries.

I need some ideas for tonight. I think it's going to be boring otherwise.

I'm in the mood for roasted sweet potatoes. I make really good roasted sweet potatoes. But I don't have the energy for that right now; it takes a lot of energy.

It does?

Peel them, cut them up, toss with salt and pepper and olive oil and maple syrup, put them on a cookie sheet and cook at 450 for 15-20 minutes.

Easy.

Throw some chicken and Brussel Sprouts into that mix and you've got a complete meal in less than 30 minutes.

Well, excuse me for sounding like a baby, but right now my fatigue is so bad that washing my face & brushing my teeth is a huge chore. cutting the sweet potatoes, peeling them & then tending to them in the oven would be impossible. (btw, I put nothing but butter on mine, but I cook them lower & longer & toss them several times - they are DEElish!)

I've come up w/a menu, but ty, I really do appreciate the suggestion. I'm going to pan sear Coho Salmon, steam a bag of mixed veggies in the microwave & bake the sweet potatoes. That's all super easy & exerts hardly any energy.

Hope you feel better soon!!

I made a big pot of veggie/beef soup, so will be eating that for days.

I did that w/Mexican Chicken & Rice casserole earlier in the week. I don't usually make enough to get sick of leftovers, but I did w/that. :-P

...we finally polished it off last night.

Not a problem with this soup. I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner and not get tired of it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service