TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

I think Stir out classed me with the mug shot. Maybe I should put up my Drivers license photo.

Mugly is more the issue here....I think it's a tie....!

It was Chinese take away tonight.   Cowboy didn't think it was TexMex enough.....:->

Went out to eat at one of the local steak houses in Kemah.  I had 6 Jumbo Shrimp, Steak Fries, and Green Beans, with a slice of Texas Toast.  Pretty good but a little expensive. There are so many resturants close by that I could eat in a different one every night for the next couple weeks. However, don't think my budget will cover that. 

Tonight, it was back to a salad from the bag with diced tomato, shredded mozzarella, ranch dressing and crumbled fried tilapia.  This is my nod to healthy eating.

This is rare, indeed.  My son popped a pepperoni pizza (Di Gorno) into the oven at about 4:30 pm cause he is 18 and eats like a toddler- every 2-3 hours and after consuming 4 pieces he said, "i am full, you and Dad can have the rest"  Huh? Okie dokie, so all i had to make was a salad and we were set.  Yum YUM!

I'll trade you a partial bag of greens for the rest of that pizza!

hmmmm, is it mixed greens or spinach or what?  you  know, that Di Gorno is pretty decent and my son makes it with the crust still a bit doughy-  i love that!!

Rust tinged Italian Mix.

I might crisp that crust up, just a touch.

Grilled chicken, baked potato, grilled asparagus.
I like when people cook for me too :)

I know, right, Quinn?  It just about NEVER happens at my house!  It made my day!! :) MMMMM, asparagus, haven't had that in a while!!

After I get new eyeglasses I can find out what is in the refrigerator.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service