TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11847

Replies to This Discussion

it might take a few days to kill you. This is ridiculous, caseyjo, you've put us in a very awkward position. If you die on May 21st, how can we possibly know if it was the Rapture or the milk??

...it's just not fair for you to put us in such a quandry.

would someone please check the OED to make sure I used quandry correctly?

If I die. I will want to know the answer to that as well.....Now i will be in my own quandry wondering what killed me...Humph....

Hey P.A!

I'll share my wine with you any time.

George and I had hot dogs tonight.
Logan's Roadhouse....after shopping for dress clothes for my 14 year old. Had Salmon, sweet potato and broccoli..all gluten and corn free, I even thanked the manager on my way out. I love it when I get a delicious meal out and they listen to my food concerns.

RRC, you can safely eat @ Logan's Roadhouse? I'll have to research them.

I can scarcely eat out anywhere, even places that offer gf dining & have gf menus.

And unfortunately, I sometimes won't know I've been glutened for a week or more after the offense.

Humm...Gotta try that place someday....
If it's Tuesday, it must be... half price burgers at the local Pub...

for you or Aggie? He has half price burgers, too, right?

I'm still in a junk food mood. And considering that I had cheese toast for breakfast, a yogurt & a LaraBar as a snack and spinach & tuna for lunch- I have a lot of making up to do!

What's cheese toast?

Is that what us "Yankees" call a Grilled Cheese Sandwich?

No. sigh..... *rolling eyes*..... I do not understand how SO MANY people don't know what cheese toast is! How does one SURVIVE w/out CHEESE TOAST?!?!?

...put slices of cheese on a piece of bread & toast it in the toaster oven.

It's wonderful!!

*sheesh*

it's my weekday breakfast, almost w/out exception. In fact, I cannot recall any exceptions since I started my current job last year.

We survive on the buttery goodness of grill cheese grilled in a frying pan.....Whats a cheese toast without the melted grilled butter? Think i'll pass on that & have a tuna fish sandwich for dinner....Butter the outsides of the bread, put tuna in the middle & some cheese too...grill like a grill cheese & wala.....Dang you guys..I was only going to have a regular tuna sandwich...It morphed on me.....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service