TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11845

Replies to This Discussion

Uhhh, I forgot to mention my wife's collection of "pink pigs". I could explain, but it woulld probably easirer to google. Basicaly porcelain pig figurines in all kinds of situations, that were souveniers around the turn of the century. (the last century)

Then there is the collection of figural perfume bottles, the "pin cusion dolls" the crocks, the "prison art'  etc. We've had some really cool stuff, (including a circa 1905, 7 foot tall angel out of a local church)  but practically all has been sold of due to medical bills.

No not God, just an angel.

OK, I screwed up the other night. What I posted obviouly wasn't a video, just the song. And I did some checking, and I was also wrong about it being one of the first MTV videos. Anyway, if you want to waste almost 5 minutes, here is the video.

Kooner BEWARE!!

I love you, TeeBub.

'-)

One leftover pass-tee.  YUM!

Chicken Breast stuffed with Spinach, Roasted Red Pepper, Prosciutto, and Fontina Cheese [courtesy of Target]

Escarole and Red Onion sauteed in Balsamic Vinegar [courtesy of me]

yummy, Quinn! 

You've put me to shame tonight. I went straight from work to work. Well, w/a half hour stop at home to let the dogs out & change clothes. So went I got home from my consult at nearly seven, I was starving.

I just opened a can of cannelini beans, heated them w/a beef frank cut up in 'em, & toasted my last piece of leftover cornbread. It was just about filling my tummy tonight. It worked. Now... a Redbridge or ice cream?

hmmm..... decisions, decisions.

Target did most of the work, I just had to turn on the oven.
Beef pot pie
1/2 a BLT...shoulda just had the bacon...:-}
mmm.... bacon. (said like that dog in the Beggin' Strips commercial '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service