TBD

TBD on Ning

Merlot or hard cider.... Merlot or hard cider....?

Could be book or TV... book or TV....?

Shower or not... Shower or not....?

TBD or fb... TBD or fb...?

Chores or read a magazine...

Laundry or clean the kitchen...

Crossword or Sudoku...

What's for After Dinner?

Tags: Beer, Chores, Clean the Kitchen, Homework, Laundry, Scotch, TBD, TV, What's for After Dinner, Wine

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

It took me forever to download the pics of the B A F visit, to my laptop.  For some reason, I can't attach photos to TBD from the desk top.

I don't really like the laptop, all the stuff on it is too compact!

Whine over now.

Just a nibble bit of Mo's Bacon Bar..Yum!
After supper/dinner when it's this hot nothing beats strawberry shortcake.

I had a surprise visit from the d-man after dinner; his car detoured from the airport to my house.

mmm.... it was a delicious after dinner treat. ...and lasted til about just now. '-)

Don't you just LOVE those kind of surprises, D-girl!!?  My hubby Surprised me with a before work "treat" yesterday and it sure made work a lot more tolerable, to say the least!!  Whew!!

lol! Karen Bear, I'm just reading your post there for the first time. It's delightful! '-)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So, I had a productive day at work;

then I worked out AGAIN,

Finished mowing the yard from last night

& now for after dinner...

I'm going to stretch out & relax w/a Scotch & one of the 2 books I'm currently reading- The Girl w/the Dragon Tattoo or The Architecture of Happiness, which is about the psychology of architecture & how it feeds & inspires & motivates some of us while others are oblivious to their surroundings.

oops!

...I have to go pull a load of clothes out of the dryer & put a new one in first. :-P

I'm doing laundry too, d's girl.

I'm STILL doing laundry, Goldilocks! :-P

I'm going through all my belongings. Sorting, organizing, paring down. WAY paring down.

So, I'm washing everything as I unpack them from their "didn't get unpacked" boxes or "saved from the multiple floods" boxes. I've probably done over a dozen loads of laundry this week.

Tonight, after dinner: went to a meeting I really needed to go to. 

Came home & did more laundry.

Now chilling out, getting ready to crash.

Need to put fresh sheets on the stripped bed first.

I'm sitting on the sofa next to Ducatiman, surfing tbd, drinking a Bailey's, & watching Race Relations & American Politics on CNN.

"After dinner"'.....Cowboy.     :-)
As DD would say, WOOT!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service