TBD

TBD on Ning

> What if there were no hypothetical questions?

> Is there another word for synonym?

> Where do forest rangers go to “get away from it all"?

Go ahead.... ask anything.

Tags: ?, Can someone help me?, Do you know if...?, What is THAT all about?

Views: 58

Replies to This Discussion

Quinn wrote:

I'd like to make a new rule that makes everyone copy and paste the post they are replying to...

I'm on board w/that, Quinny.

...where does the saying, "on board" come from?

Why does Bob keep torturing me by talking about grits?
Are you really known as Tess "Philly Lips" Quinnbimo, one of the mobsters rounded up in a FBI sting last week?
Who ratted me out?
I like Dali...In my opinion he was a genious.....The imagination. Not all of his stuff is really far out there ..here is one that pulls me in more than some ...Beautiful....Oprah on the other hand..Well....She has the gift of gab.

CJ, Have you been to the Dali Museum in St. Petersburg? It is really worth the trip.

I'm a big fan.

I went to St. Petersburg once about 10 years ago..Nice town. I didn't associate the town w/ the museum at the time so I didn't see it. I would love to see the museum..I am also a Dali Fan.

The museum just opened in this past Jan. caseyjo. It is the largest collection of his art outside of Spain. I haven't been yet, but It's on my "to do" list.

Link to the museum web site.  http://thedali.org/

I just got back from the museum..snatched this.....Thanks T-BUB
I hate to correct my old bud TeeBub. But will any way.  I think the Dali museum just reopened. I was there with my oldest son 20 years ago.

hate to correct my old bud TeeBub. But will any way.  I think the Dali museum just reopened. I was there with my oldest son 20 years ago.

And I hate to correct my old bub Robbie, The NEW museum opened on Jan 11rh of this year. I have no knowledge of a prevoius museum, but this was advertisaledy nationally as the biggest exebition of his work out side of Spain. But if there was a Dali museum 20 years ago, it was not in the same building, was a totaly different collection, and it did not have anywhere near the amount of art work that is here now.

I just calls em like I sees em.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service