TBD

TBD on Ning

Good evening everyone, I am Ladyg your hostess for the weekend. I would like to welcome everyone to LADYG’S PLACE. We will be open every Saturday for your enjoyment. Bring a friend, but remember if they do not belong to the group they will have to join in order to participate in the fun.
ALL DRINKS, FOOD AND AMENITIES ARE FREE including PARTY BUS AND FREE LIMO rides to and from LADYG’S PLACE. We have two pools (indoor and outdoor) depending on the weather our pools are heated. We have two hot tubs, music, dance floor, Now here are the rules and as your hostess, I expect each of you to adhere to them.
1. NO WEAPONS of any kind permitted in the lounge. This means: NO guns, NO knives, NO NUTTIN.
2. NO WHIPS permitted in the Lounge except MINE. No exceptions.
3. NO EXPLOSIVES permitted in the Lounge. Get those fireworks out from under the bar.
4. NO LANCES permitted INSIDE the Lounge. Lances are for the jousts only, and must be kept in the Lance Locker when not in use for Jousting Days.
5. NO MORE GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY TYPE in the pool area. I want no reason for anyone to have to go to the First Aid Station. The First Aid Station is the Black Hole of Death. Avoid it at all costs. In addition, broken glass can puncture the inflatables. Do you have any idea of how much they cost?
6. PARKING IN THE SIDE PARKING LOT ONLY. I am sorry about the tanks there; you will just have to work around them.
7. FIRST AID/NURSES STATION IS OFF LIMITS! It has come to my attention that there are certain Lounge members parading around disguised as nurses. BEWARE! These people are not nurses! Do not permit these people to do any surgery on you or examine you under any circumstances.
I am sorry that it has come to this, but we must maintain law and order in the Lounge so that all customers can feel safe. So now that we have gotten all these things out of the way
LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

WHERE THE SPOT LIGHT IS ON YOU

Tags: Friends, Fun, Music

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Nite (((LadyG)))! Take care! See you soon!
i don't mind hanging with you, Ladyg...but i was thinkin', as tired as you are, maybe you could actually s.l.e.e.p.... i'll keep checking in.
thx for the intro to Ron, our friend invites crossed in the mail, that was funny!

oh, yeah, your Agent00Soul pal promised to come back...still, he'd better get a move on, huh?
You just check in every now and then to make sure I have not fallen asleep in here. I will wait and see if he comes back or if anyone else shows up.

I made myself a fuzzy navel, haha

ok, have captured that one too! thanks!
i accidentally closed this tab, so had to track you down again -- you were 2nd on the groups roster tonite, ahead of the DG and Sex Talk, actually! congratulations!
(you might want to do some buzzFeather smoothing, about that one, actually - he really LIKES his 1st place status.)
ok, have captured that one too! thanks!
i accidentally closed this tab, so had to track you down again -- you were 2nd on the groups roster tonite, ahead of the DG and Sex Talk, actually! congratulations!
(you might want to do some buzzFeather smoothing, about that one, actually - he really LIKES his 1st place status.)

Oh my, do you think I can smooth this one over Lynn. I know he likes his 1st place status.
he never responded to me, when i told him i'd signed on with you. i can only imagine that he didn't take it kindly, since he's never not answered me before. the DG has had lots of periods of HOURS where there were just no posts, recently, during daytime and some evenings too -- too many clones now, and i suspect, too many people who don't like ning format and are hanging in main chat and FB. it's my belief that your thread will draw from a different crowd, as well as those of us with one foot in both worlds; the other ones (Mark from Atlanta has 2, FireCracker, and moosie, in addition to the "new" Invisibles) pretty much draw similar folks.
for tonite, not to worry, he's got other things on his mind. i have something up my sleeve, let me ponder some more and i may have something else for us to talk about. i have some road drivin' time, next coupla' days, and more the following week, that's always my good thinking time.
Hi! There, Ladyg, How's the party going?

Right now my love just you and me. What can I get you to drink?
Coming right up Dave

Now what kind of music do you like so we can dance
Hi Ladyg. Made it back. Who's this with you. Hi David, my name's Kittycat.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service