TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7167

Replies to This Discussion

Lol...Didn';t watch it either. But from what I heard , there was a great sigh of relief from the Republican side that he spoke in complete sentences, followed the teleprompter, and said nothing seriously stupid.

As one commentator put it...we have allowed him to set a very low bar for a President.

So he gets his scratch behind the ear, Melania goes back to the hotel and  we ready ourselves for the release of the memo

Oh, baby!

This FBI thing may have some merit (minimal) and is conveniently being used as a smoke screen to draw attention away from the Mueller investigation...and the next shutdown...and the hooker payoff...and...

yeah

Hi, is everybody ok, I hope?

Hi there...just the usual dazed, confused, bewildered, astonished...and rooting for Stormy.

Cheers!

Grrrrr...got the dreaded "We can't sign into your account" error code. Had quite a time getting back on line.

gee, so frustrating. Maybe the Kremlin is responsible.

Hmmm...a slimeball calling a slimeball...a slimeball.

Yup!

Did anybody catch the big wedding? I rarely do  pomp and circumstance, but I couldn't stay asleep. woke up every two hours, so finally, at 4 AM Pacific, I said, the heck, and turned it on. I thought it was rather sweet and refreshing.

Also, Preakness stakes, anyone ? Nice finish.

Wedding?

What wedding?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service