TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7168

Replies to This Discussion

Wanna be happy? Read this...:)

https://www.bakadesuyo.com/2018/01/beliefs/

Albert Ellis was one smart cookie.   On a related note, a few years ago I had a life situation that was extremely challenging both emotionally and physically.  I read something in the paper by a psychologist who said that everything one does in life is a choice.  "Oh, no!  I have to go to work."  You don't have to go -- you can choose not to.  If you choose not to, there's a whole array of unpleasant things that could happen as a result.  So you choose to go to work as the lesser of the evils.  It really does make a difference in one's outlook.

Delta cracks down on passengers' emotional support animals

Leslie Josephs - CNBC - Friday, January 19, 2018

Passengers who wish to take their support animal on board a Delta Air Lines plane will have to show proof of health and vaccinations 48 hours in advance, as well as other requirements, the airline said Friday.

Travelers with a psychiatric service or support animal will have to have a signed document "confirming that their animal can behave to prevent untrained, sometimes aggressive household pets from traveling without a kennel in the cabin," Delta said.

The new requirements start March 1.

Delta said animal "incidents" have increased 84 percent since 2016, including urination/defecation, biting and even a widely reported attack by a 70-pound dog."

Employees have reported barking, growling and biting from service and support animals, it said.

"Customers have attempted to fly with comfort turkeys, gliding possums known as sugar gliders, snakes, spiders and more," Delta said. "Ignoring the true intent of existing rules governing the transport of service and support animals can be a disservice to customers who have real and documented needs."

Ummm...comfort turkeys?

Happy 1 year anniversary, Mr. Precedent...

Your government is shut down!

Saaaaaaaaaaaad. :(

OMG...now he's playing the victim card...the failed budget will be his fault!

Just as in those rare cases when you actually do something positive for this country - you will get the credit.

And as in those frequent cases where you did nothing - you claim false credit.

And in those numerous cases where you failed to lead this country effectively - you will receive the blame.

That's the way it works, Mr. Precedent.

Believe me!

...willing to be questioned under oath by Mueller.

Big talk from a pathological liar.

Hope he does though...the general consensus is that it would be suicidal.

Bet he walks back on that one by tomorrow.

I'll bet. His lawyers are already cleaning it up.

Anybody seen Melania?

I'll be on the lookout for her in the audience of the SOTU  tonight. Checking the body language and facial clues.

Please do...she hasn't returned any of my calls.

Have to tell you, couldn't get through the SOTU sober. Reached for the Rolling Rock. Don't  remember much of it, just: America is great again! Everything's coming up roses, (thanks to him), and immigrants kill people.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service