TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7168

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you all, and to you, too.

Happy New Year!

Happiness!

Prosperity!

Impeachment!

Smooches!

Excerpts from Michael Wolff’s book provide revelations about The Clown that are amazing, stunning, horrific, and most importantly believable.

Not that he is such a pillar of credibility, but because we’ve been hearing hints of many of these assertions from different sources throughout the past year.

If these stories were being told about Barack Obama, or even George W. Bush, they would be dismissed immediately.

It’s possible, that this is Wolff’s attempt at a  second 15 minutes of fame, and a shot at a large paycheck, but because The Clown has demonstrated publicly so many of the behaviors in the book, it’s hard to believe that there is not at least a large measure of truth behind many of them.

More scary stuff…recently there are stories that The Clown is having difficulty recognizing friends that he has known for years. Maybe this is fake news – haven’t seen anyone jump on it yet, but if it’s not…OY!

jaja.  The B&N near me is sold out until Jan. 10, but the excerpts will entertain for awhile.

(sighs) Now we have a genius clown...

stable, too.

It’s been a busy day for The Clown – here’s a few headlines, and it’s only midday:

Trump suggests he didn't say 'sh**hole; senator says he did

U.S. ambassador to Panama resigns, says cannot serve Trump

London mayor: Trump ‘got the message’ that he’s not welcome here

Oh...and one more....

Trump Lawyer Arranged $130,000 Payment for Adult-Film Star's Silence

keeping me up to date. Some of these are new to me.

What is absolutely stunning to me is not that he spewed that filth and then attempted to lie about it  - that’s classic MCRonald behavior- but rather that at least 2 attendees of that meeting, Sens Tom Cotton and David Perdue “don’t recall” it being said.

I suppose they also didn’t hear Lindsey Graham’s public and direct rebuke to McRonald in response.

Amazing (shakes head)

By the way, NPR conducted a poll that indicated if Oprah Winfrey ran against McRonald today – she would win.

Rolls eyes.

As much as I admire Oprah for what she's accomplished (as opposed to certain people who got their start with a million dollar loan from Daddy), have we learned nothing from this train wreck of a presidency -- that just maybe we should elect someone based on their political qualifications and not based on the cult of personality?

I think that if Oprah were to run it would be without any expectation (or desire) of winning.

I suspect it would be more about influencing, or perhaps spoiling the efforts of specific candidates or political parties.

This would be similar to Ronald McDonald’s heavy handed threats to the GOP during the campaign – “Support me or I’ll run as an independent and trash your party’s slim chance of winning without me.”

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service