TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7168

Replies to This Discussion

No...I'm afraid  I did not know MartilnMexico...:)

So...my friend made a few choice remarks about the official's heritage - strongly alluding to the probability that he was related to Donald McRonald ( a major insult down there), rented a truck, and personally delivered the supplies to the proper place.

Oh baby, oh baby!

Good on her!

From the National Review

David French, Sept 27, 2017

“Standing for the National Anthem is meaningless if it’s mandated, and such a mandate undermines the essential liberty of free speech. “

This issue brings back memories of  “My country, right or wrong.”

!  Well siad

Grrr…If I read one more news story about some kid opening a lemonade stand to feed the homeless…or donating donuts to the local cops…I’m gonna…..

Wait, wait…here’s an idea…maybe a story about Donald McRonald doing a donut stand on the White House lawn – for himself.

Gotta check into that.

wearing inflated shoes and a rubber nose - yes!

Hmmm…. I see where Donald McRonald is proceeding to release classified information about JFK’s assassination.

This is puzzling to me, seeing as how none of it will be about him.

According to the failing New York Times, the information is mandated to be released by Oct. 26 anyway.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/politics/trump-jfk-assassinat...

ahhh...thanks!

The Failing Bmichael

Hmmm…now there’s a thought…

Chris Christie said today that he wasn’t sure if Donald McRonald would seek a second term.

He didn’t exactly say why, other than the years in office might affect McRonald differently than a seasoned politician.

From your lips to God’s ears, sir!

And on another happy note…

Rumors are that Orrin Hatch might retire at the end of his term. If this is true, then Mitt Romney will run for his vacated seat – and would likely win.

Was thinking that this could be an awesome payback moment for the Clown.

Heh, heh, heh.

How I love a happy thought on a Friday

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service