TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7168

Replies to This Discussion

I did not go to the gym tonight because it is -3° and the wind chill puts it at -14°. I feel like a total slug, although I did go for two 15-minute walks outside.

Wussy!

(Jajaja!)

Actually, I admire Carol. I've been avoiding walks and it's "only" 15-20 degrees here. (Mostly nervous about icy sidewalks, etc.) So I'M the wuss and proud of it!

Yeah, the icy sidewalks give me pause, too.  There's one block where I actually have to walk in the road, but luckily there's not a lot of traffic there.  It was 21° when I came home from work tonight, 30° warmer than it was this morning when I went to work.  It felt positively balmy.

Bikini weather!

You're talkin' Bmichael's language now!

Nah, that would be: "Bikini weather, oh bay-beeee!"

YIKES! (And shudder .....)

Are you wearing lipstick, Bmichael?  And what's that thing on your forehead?

Lipstick? Good grief…of course not – that would be soooo inappropriate. (and tacky)

My forehead? Umm…I’m afraid I must defer to Mistress on that…but thanks for asking!

Well, lipstick or not -- yet another blast of winter, complete with ICE. I am working from home, a most-welcome change brought bout by technology, because my front steps have turned into skating rinks! (Cue music: "Skaaaaaters awaaaaaay...."

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service