TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7171

Replies to This Discussion

I'm "betting" on Oxbow in tomorrow's derby, just on a hunch. So many 50 to 1 and 30 to 1 this time. Is that unusual?

It is because they changed the selection rules this year. 

More here:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/the-2013-kentucky-derby-darkhorse-cm2...

Thanks, Carol. Don't know if  I completely understand, yet. I did notice the odd shave changed, this morning. Going to watch?

Probably not, but in years when I have watched, I have enjoyed it.

Been wrestling with a major tooth issue the last couple of days. Finally got to a doc and he has graciously supplied a specific plen of attck (in a littel bottel - check my spelting, will ya?)

Yeah, I like the new rules - it cuts down on the vanity entries and improves the quality of the horses.

Not such a nice day here this year, though. It's cloudy and chilly with a lot of on and off rain passing through.

But I looove the hats!

...am a little worried, however, about another Boston-type incident.

But I know them Kentucky boys are on it.

But...if I ever win the Lottery, rest assured that  the Armadillo Ranch will run in the Derby - and ya'll are invited down for bourbon and burgoo.

(So much for vanity, eh?)

Bmichael's tooth issue reminds me of my own issue.  Last Friday I was walking around the block on my afternoon break, tripped on the sidewalk, and landed on my face.  No concussion, but I have something called Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo -- in other words, I'm dizzy.  And I have a broken nose, but the doctor said that will heal on its own.  The BPPV should go away on its own, too -- it's already significantly better than it was three days ago.

It's always something, as Roseanne Rosannadanna used to say.

Gosh, Carol...get better, soon!

Whattarace!

With another hope for a triple crown winner.

If I remember correctly, no one was even gaining on him…

That was one quick pony, mony!

Hope you actually won some cash in the bargain, my friend.

(Oh, my, Carol. I usually just land on my lumpy, arthritic knees.)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service