statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Polaris 

What’s the favorite thing you own and why?

I guess just my silly old car, because it offers escape and mobility.

What is the first thing (after any cherished pets of course) you would carry out of a burning building 

Being practical, my backpack/purse which has all my important "stuff" in it, including copies of some cherished photos, and into which I'd slip my laptop. Being impractical, the little wooden name sculpture Draughn carved as a child and the photos of Draughn and my son (which are all on my dresser), one of Draughn's shirts, and one of my mom's paintings which I'd grab off the wall on my way out the door.

How about you?  (Sorry I kind of got away from the "yes"/"no" format.)

I once thought photo albums, but they are too many and too scattered. Maybe just my purse and the clothes on my back. I have lessened my attachment to things, having moved so often and lost so much, and then getting over it and moving on

You think a memory of a thing is almost as good as the thing itself

No. I'm very tactile. I prefer the thing to the memory, especially because the "things" I treasure most are animals and people.

You have seen a UFO.

Not yet. ;^ )

Might you have?

I'm not sure...maybe.

Have you ever cheated while playing a game?  (I have...most fun I ever had playing games. LOL)

I honestly don't remember cheating, but maybe I put it out of my mind

In college you occasionally did someone else's homework or wrote a paper for them. ( I didn't,  but John did it quite often, and got paid for it too)

I didn't do it in college, but when a close friend who was active duty Army needed a couple of papers after she had been deployed, I wrote 'em. 

Have you ever gone outside in your PJs?

Yeah, but not too far from the front yard.  I don't go shopping in my PJ's 

Youd love to wear slippers all day

I end up going barefoot a lot--I should wear slippers, but I can find comfortable ones that stay on my feet.

You've slept on a screen porch on a lovely night.

Yeah, I have. There was a swinging couch

You had one of those 2 person back and forth swings, as a kid

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service