statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No holiday displays put up this year.

You feel let down a little after the holiday season is over.

Not really. Mostly I feel depleted when I see Christmas displayed in the stores before Halloween. 

It's nor snowing there, and you're glad of it

I'd love snow. Only practical reasons--like fuel bills and trees which break under the weight of too much snow--keep me from wanting snow all winter. I'm a cold weather girl.

You're glad hurricanes don't really hit CA.

Sooo glad. We ued to have our share in CT. Now,  all we have are mudslides, fires and earthquakes. :>)

We prefer "soft air," i.e. high humidity to dry air. I knew someone crazy about the soft air of Florida

NOPE! Hahaha! I love cool, DRY air. I hate humidity.

You don't mind perspiring when you're working hard or playing sports, but you hate it during everyday activities.

Yes, that's true.

You have special clothes you set aside for exercise 

Yup. I learned a long time ago that, just like with tools, it's best to have the right clothing for a particular sport. Soooooo, I have yoga pants and tops, 4-way stretch breeches for dressage, one piece stretch cross-country ski suits, and so on.

You have lots of gardening tools, but you have a few special favorites.

Yes. The ones that work, ha.

You like ceramic pots or plastic, equally well. The plastic keeps the soil moist

Because I used to garden in my driveway (only place with sun), and used BIG pots for tomatoes, etc., I preferred plastic because of the moisture retaining property you mentioned. I also had old ceramic pots. :>) 

You had at least one fruit tree at some point.

That is true.  Still have plum trees, and fig

You had a dwarf citrus in a pot

(SO cool. We had a fig when I was really young--I love fresh figs! What kind of plum?)

Yes, I did at one time.

You still make plum jam (or conserve) and fig jam. 

Santa Rosa and Elephant Heart.

No, I don't any more. 

You prefer to make your own lemonade with fresh lemons 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service