You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any change in the seasons, really

Someone you know feeds the squirrels

Yup. 

You make pine cones filled with suet and dipped in seeds for the birds. Or you used to when you lived in New England and it got COLD. lol

(Yes, I used to then.Now it's not so cold. I just scatter seed.The robins and mourning doves go south, ands the  jays and mockingbirds winter over)

You're starting to make hot cereal in the morning.

No. I really dislike oatmeal and the like.

You like a bit of brown sugar or maple syrup on your hot cereal.

Yep, and cranberries, sometimes.

You used to string cranberries in days of yore, or do something creative with them.

Absolutely! We usually strung them with popcorn and orange slices for the birds. I guess we didn't do much else with them other than bake/cook. 

You prefer whole cranberry sauce to jellied.

yes!

You've been receiving a lot of mail-order catalogs in the mail, lately, featuring gift-y type offerings.

Yup, a few. Christmas gift-buying junk mail.

You take at least one literary magazine.

not any more. News magazines

You watch news shows, but they drive you crazy

I don't watch TV much, but I do listen to news on NPR, and such. And it does drive me crazy!!

You wish our Democratic politicians would be far less "diplomatic" and far more overtly passionate and active in their opposition to this administration.

true!

You especially wish they wouldn't sit back and let themselves be out-talked by screamers.

(Kamala Harris and Corey  Booker don't suffer that gladly)

Yup. I'll go one step further--I wouldn't mind if sometimes they screamed back. I'm sick of reserve and political correctness. (Thumbs up for Harris and Booker!)

You sometimes wish for the 1960s/early '70s and the feeling that love and peace would rule the world.   

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service