Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have, many times...but not in such innocent circumstances. 

You have worn sexy lingerie.

Aha!! Hahaha 

Only upon request. I actually don't care for that corny stuff much. Trying too hard,  or something. There is no lingerie sexier than a skimpy bath towel, lol.

Hahaha! My experience is different. I enjoy beautiful lingerie (especially silk) and got some very--gratifying lol--responses when it was revealed after a night at the theater, etc. Happy surprises often garner happy results.ツ (I'm a towel girl too--I just like variety.)

You had a favorite bikini. (I did. It was a beautiful crocheted natural fiber bikini with little shells attached which moved in a lovely way. I felt like Venus wearing it. My second favorite was a richly colored batik bikini.)  

Mine was red a nd white check,  lol. Disney studios!

You went to a Disney- like theme park once, bc someone's treat, and you found the experience wanting. ( Don't bother to ask me about Disneyworld, as an adult with sore feet)

Actually, I adored it. I went to Disneyland on one of my very first "dates" (I think I was 13), and we had a fabulous time. I LOVED riding through the Painted Desert on a burro!

You can only stand open concept zoos, like the San Diego Zoo.

(That does sound lovely, actually. I had a diff experience as an adult with a disgruntled child in tow. We waited in line for 30 or 40 minutes for a 3 minute ride in a tea cup, not worth the wai t. I really felt victimised by big industries. Really dis appointed).

Yes.

When younger,or maybe now, you loved roller coasters and Ferris wheels and all those thrilling joy rides.  (I loved 'em. Still do)

I sort of loved them--hehe. I get motion sick easily so, depending on the roller coaster, it might not be wise to ride with me. Haha!

You liked carnival tests of skill (even though carnivals could give you the creeps).

I enjoyed watching John do these feats. He had pretty good aim.

I'm guessing you had pretty fair aim

Yes.

You don't much like stuffed animals, but you treasure one John won for you.

I wish I could say that. It's so sweet. But I don't recall where it went. (I treasure other things he gave me).

You have never crocheted covers for toilet paper rolls or tea pots.

True.

You have crocheted a Granny Square throw.

Yes.

You still have some of your knit or crochet works, but they are oh, so battered now

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service