Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still think Andersen's fairy tales, and so forth, can leave quite a psychological mark. The Little Match Girl, for instance, has haunted me all my life.

You used to make up stories to tell your children.

Nope. John was the one to do that. Often the story featured a  naughty bird who swooped down to steal something from you.

You know why women, during  WW II , used to draw a black line up the backs of both legs with eyebrow pencil. (I just watched a movie  where they did this, an d it made me remember).

I definitely do. ツ

You wore seamed stockings occasionally when they were beck in fashion in the 80s.

Nope, never did. I missed that.

You had a time when you loved lacey, silky underthings. Now love flannel under and outer 

Haha! I still love lacey, silky underthings, but I have no reason to wear them any longer.

You prefer a nightgown to pajamas.

Nope, jammies are my pref

You still love hot cocoa with whipped cream, (as, who doesn't)

I'm not a lover of whipped cream; but, I do love a marshmallow in hot dark cocoa.

You prefer your strawberry shortcake on a biscuit rather than on sponge cake.

Yes!

You are tempted to make some Smores at home, even now 

I am, but so far I've resisted. lol

You're not a big fan of fried foods.

There are just a few I do like: potatoes and chicken

You are quite a fan of crossword puzzles and usually complete them quite quickly.  (I confess to being not so good. I find the clues misleading and unfair)

I could take 'em or leave 'em. My mom, on the other hand, did the New York Times Sunday puzzle like lightning!

You never really liked board games, preferring to do something physical.

Yeah, or if not physical, solitary

As a kid you often went on solitary "nature walks," collecting specimens as you went

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service