Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With a couple who live far away. I was a freelancer, which didn't really nurture long-term friendships.

You are sentimental.

Not really. I save some keepsakes, throw others away. My John was the sentimental one, and the romantic.

You are very romantic in the hearts afire, caution to the wind sort of way.

Yes, although deep, unconditional love is not something I lavish on many. Draughn is my great love.

You wish John were still there.

Yes!

You're not wanting any more relationships right now

No. Draughn was my last. 

Neither are you. 

That is so true

You have never. Or would you ever join one of those on-line dating sites

A long while ago I did a free week on eHarmony, I think it was, just to see how it worked. Strangely, I was contacted by a couple of interesting men--one was a honcho at Whistler, a massive ski resort in Canada. Intelligent, attractive, nice, and rich man (I checked him out). We communicated quite a bit, and he asked if he could pay for me to visit with no expectations attached. It was tempting, but I decided against it. I think the sites which are based more on psychological compatibility than on outward appearance could work for some people.

While you don't want another love relationship with a man, you wish you had a platonic male friend who was funny and easy to be around and liked to help with little projects. Someone to give you a hug when you need one.

(I am still scared of those websites. Seem kind of prearranged too).

No, I'm not really wanting such a friend. I have a couple of old male friends I sometimes write to, or text.

You communicate with a favorite grandchild. Or grandneice or nephew 

No. 

But you do.

Yes, one in particular. 

You are modest of your accomplishments and never brag

I never did brag. Now, because I feel invisible, I sometimes (shamefully) toot my own horn.

You never brag.

Nope. No need to advertise, lol.

Usually,  you prefer small intimate gatherings to a big loud bash.  ( John always went for the loud bash)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service