Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Sure! ツ)

Yes, I did!

You have a foam mattress now.

Yes.

You're curious about all those fancy sleep number mattresses and such

I've actually had a sleep number bed for about 18 years. Sadly, it recently "broke" and now I'm sleeping in the Alps--hahaha--huge puffed up hills and deep valleys. I don't have the money to buy a new one right now. (BTW, how do you like your foam mattress? Does it really spring back, or does it flatten over time? Is it hot? If you like it, what make is it?)

You like to watch TV in bed.

Generic brand, not hot or cold. Yes, it flattens, but still comfortable .

Yes I watch in bed, and sometimes fall asleep.

You read in bed.

Now I mostly listen in bed. I listen to recordings of Draughn's lectures (over and over--haha) and audiobooks or creepypasta stories.

You like listening to audiobooks.

Never have tried it, but seems like a good idea

You are going to explain what creepypasta stories are

Yes--hahaha!  "Creepypasta" refers to scary stories--urban legends, aliens, paranormal experiences, etc.--which have been copied and pasted from site-to-site around the Internet. ("Creepypasta" is derived from "copy and paste.") I listen to such stories because they make my life feel like heaven by comparison. ツ

You sometimes read scary stories for much the same reason.

Yes, I do. I like the people who recount their abduction by aliens.. They seem so sure of it.

You think the govt is hiding something when it comes to visitations and sightings

Hmmmm, not sure about whether they're hiding anything. Seems like definitive proof of that would have been turned up by now.

You do believe there is life elsewhere in the universe. 

I'm inclined to.

You were a fan Star trek and the spinoffs

Absolutely!

You wish we lived in the universe Gene Roddenberry envisioned.

Sometimes, lol.

William  Shatner was a ham, but you never minded  his on-screen  excesses. It was all good fun.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service