statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely! 

Scents are also a big time machine for you, transporting you back to a particular time, place, or person.

Used to be. (Lost my sense of smell). Now, it's a line of music ,or an old saying 

Your sense of smell is still very much intact

Geeze, I'm sorry about your "smeller"! Honestly, I think my sense of smell is greatly diminished from what it was. I can still smell, but not subtle scents.

You've always loved the music of all generations, but for the first time in your life you're not really "getting" the boring monotone music and pedestrian lyrics of today.

Yes, that's true.

Your folks had music playing in one form or another throughout the day, (And sometimes sang along).

My mom sang along with the Top 40, and her voice was pretty good too).

That's a lovely memory, Westerly. ツ Yes, there was always music in our home and some singing (my mom's voice was nice--my dad couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, but he was enthusiastic!). A lot of classical music (my mom played the piano and my dad played classical guitar) and music from the 30s and 40s as well as the Top 40 and folk music.

You have music playing all day (I think I asked this before--hahaha).

No, not exactly all day - on the car radio when I go out, and I fall asleep to some soft , new age stuff I found. Landscape, it's called

(No one could ever play an instrument in my family, including myself).

You are adept at more than one instrument.

Definitely NOT adept. I can pick out a song or two on my guitar, mandolin, or baritone ukele (which was my mom's). I used to sing, but I could never really read music fast enough to play. It gets all screwed up in my head because I think too much. lol

You still think about learning to play an instrument, at least a bit.

I love the sound of the hammered dulcimer. Maybe some day...

You enjoy almost all Christmas music, even the modern , corny stuff.

(The dulcimer is COOL!)

YUP! I LIKES CHRISELMUS! ツ

You have a radio station which begins playing only Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving and stops on December 26.

Nope, I don't get that station

You, however, get such a station

Yes, I do. And I look forward to it every year.

You have been in a sleigh pulled by horses.

Not exactly. I was in a horsedrawn carriage in New York, though. Does that count. 

You once had a sleigh bed.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service