Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope--I was a chocolate and fancy dessert girl. Now I prefer more subtle flavors.

You like many Japanese desserts because they're not too sweet (except their 10 million flavors of Kit-Kats, of course--haha).

That is true. I found green tea ice cream at a Thai restaurant I know.

You are also fond of green tea ice cream

Yes, I am!

You have an ice cream maker.

No, I don't . My uncle did

You had an uncle with many vintage, cool implements, like an apple press, a d so forth 

No, but the man I lived with for many years collected such things. The only caveat from me was that they must be usable. And we did use them--FUN!

You find that many old-time implements are much more effective and sturdy than new ones.

That us true

You have sweaters older than some of the current crop of pop singers, (except for Mick Jagger, of course; he is ageless).

Much older!

You generally find it hard to get rid of perfectly good items you are not using now but may use again in the future.

Yes, that is true.

There are items of clothing with worn spots and frayed cuffs you are not ready to throw out

Yes. A couple of Draughn's discarded shirts. I wear them. I'll never throw them out.

You have a few precious, very old cookie cutters.

Yes, in fact. I hardly ever make cookies any more.

You too make cookies only rarely

Correct. But I, too, have cookie cutters handed down by several generations that I won't part with. (I sometimes think how sad it is that I have no family to whom to hand such things down.)

You have heirlooms you value which you're pretty sure will be discarded when you "croak."  

Not deliberately, but carelessly lost. My kin actually like old stuff, but do flake. 

Someone left you something that you don't actually care for, but, what can you do? 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service