statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No. No lunch. Just sleeping.

While you know the difference between imagining a place and being there, you feel that imaginary travel is better than no travel at all. 

You got that right.

You don't hold out much hope for the effectiveness of those virtual reality goggles they're just on the edge of inventing

I'm not sure. :>) Virtual reality googles have been in use for a while in gaming, and military and medical applications. Are inventors on the verge of something new?

At this point in life, you'd be happy if inventors came up with "feel-o-vision" and "smell-o-vision" which really worked. :>)

Yes to that. (I thought on the verge of being able to see the fantasy in your mind).

You'r tired of the precipitation 

(Hmmmmmmmmm, cool! I'll have to Google that potential use of VR goggles. I have some FABULOUS fantasies I would give my arm to live in. You know, I remember the horror I felt about the idea of being plugged into a virtual reality and essentially losing my humanity and becoming a husk. At this point, it's appealing. Hahaha! How drastically things really can change!)

Tired of the precipitation only because I keep going offline. 

You (or a relative) made your wedding gown.

Off the rack.

However, it is true of you

Never wore one.

You're glad you got married.

All said and done, I'm glad.

Your education didn't go to waste,  (as you thought it might)

Nope. TOTALLY went to waste. Haha!

You have a penchant for tall men.

Seems the way, usually.  Like them slight and vulnerable looking too, especially if they're funny and laid back.

You enjoy a pal, male or female, with the gift of gab

(You and Draughn would have been friends--tall, handsome, FUNNY, brilliant, humble, inclusive, kind and gentle)

Yup. Dyslexic Dodger has the gift of gab in a sweet, retiring, Irish way. Most of my friends do. They're all smart and funny--like you. ツ

You envy (in a benign way) people who are peaceful and content. 

Sure

Your calm demeanor hides a frenzy of emotions

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service