Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, not with yarrow stalks, or any other accoutrements. I do know people who have premonitions which play out.

You believe in mental telepathy and telekinesis.

Not sure. Telepathy, maybe.

Your mom never had to poke you in the ribs and say "what do you say?" Because you had an automatic sense of manners

I'm not sure if my manners were automatic, but they were definitely firmly entrenched. My English mom probably started instilling them in me at birth. ツ

You are not a practical joker, and find nothing funny in embarrassing people.

Absolutely true. My hubby, while not cruel to people, had the childish habit of surprising people. He scared me one time work a rubber rattler in the woodpile. Accused me of no sense of humor. (Generally, I mean, not just about that).

You have never been accused of having no sense of humor 

True

(And, btw, if someone had surprised me with a rubber rattler, they would've gotten rattled right back. Lol.) You DEFINITELY have a sense of humor. It simply isn't sophomoric.

Related to the last question, you have one or more experiences in which you went against the group who had proposed some dumb or offensive prank.

(Thank you)

Yes, when I was  a kid. My group decided to pay back a mean girl, by leading her to the brook on some pretext, and then pushing her in, but I felt sorry for her at the last minute and talked them out of it.

You were more or less indifferent to group activities and consensus

GOOD FOR YOU! I was that person too--the voice of reason. I didn't like most kids when I was one.

Yup. Never subject to peer pressure. You know, I wish I could have told the parents of the world that one of the most important things to instill in your child is pride in individuality and a near disdain for bad behavior and the group mind. It's close to impervious armor against bullying and peer pressure. 

You have had one friend, at least, whom you wish you could have known when they were small and being bullied. You would have set the bullies straight! 

Yeah, and I used to rescue my little brother many a time, and I still know him. 

You have gotten some resent updates on bullies of your youth, and learned that they are lacking in luck. 

False. I didn't really have any bullies in my youth. Or I should say that any who may have attempted to bully met an adversary far more intimidating than they were. (This goes back to my comment about being raised with disdain for wrongdoers.) 

You have at least one story of someone who tried to bully you but didn't succeed.

Yes.

As a kid you lived on a steep hill, (at last for a while), which gave rise to some dangerous games.

Absolutely, and when I didn't live on a steep hill, I found one. ツ

When you were a kid, your parents put up the Christmas tree and decorated on Christmas Eve after you had gone to sleep.

Nope, right out in plain sight, and we helped

Your mom and/or your dad did lots of fragrant baking on Christmas,  and sang while they worked

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service