Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(Amen to that, plus the ALL CAPS and all the exclamation points!!!!)

You are keeping an almost-diary, but don't  write in it every day.

Actually, I don't write my thoughts except in poems; but, I do write day-to-day stuff on a little calendar I make each year on Zazzle. (It's always pictures of Draughn and the girls.) 

You have many precious memories.

yes, indeed.

Your dreams often puzzle you.

Yes, often. Unfortunately, my dreams are usually nightmares.

You seldom have nightmares.

not really of the horror variety, often anxiety dreams of being lost, losing something, missing the bus, etc. Something different - I recently dreamed I was working for the Ted Cruz campaign. WTF! Closest thing to a nightmare, just barely short of hairy monsters)

You don't really care for horror movies, and never have.

(Ted Cruz--OMFG!!! Haha!)

Actually, I quite like horror movies. More the metaphysical, psychological, or old-fashioned monster type than the modern slasher movies--I find the twisted mind of a sick homo sapiens far too terrifying and real.

One time for Halloween you wore a funny costume like a pack of cigarettes or a hotdog.

not that  creative, but I always admired those

You're of an age to remember the Phillip Morris hotel page on TV, who yelled out, "Call for Phillip More-ayes," (pronounced just like that).

True!

Until you got to college, it was against the rules to wear slacks (and definitely not jeans) to school.

That is  true.  (On cold says we wore ski pants under our dresses,  and removed them and hung them up in the cloak room.

You once owned a plaid kilt with a blanket pin holding it closed. (be funny, if Aggie jumped in here and said, "Nope.")

(Or funnier still, "YUP!" ツ  There's nothing more handsome to me, though, than a muscular man in a kilt. My Draughn would melt your eyeballs!)

Yes, I owned a kilt in one of my family tartans, as a matter of fact--but it was a kilt pin holding it closed.

You like to see people wearing their national dress. 

Yes, I do.

You like plaids.

I do, depending on the colors and application, of course.

You love Fall colors.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service