Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually do not remember. I was probably  very unmemorably watching the TV news.

You had your black and white TV  for a long time, and it was a very big deal when the color set arrived in your home.

So true.

You actually prefer having a few homey TV channels to a zillion crappy ones.

yes!I keep going to my go-to's.

You have kind of a schedule you stick to, until you don't. :^ }

Nope. No schedules for me ever--unless they were imposed from outside. That's probably one of my personality defects.

You know people who find it hard to function outside their schedule.

yeah. I'm a little obsessive/compulsive myself, (but only a little).

You know a few folks who are way, way OCD.

Yup. I've known people who could barely get out of the house because of it. 

You know people who should go, but are afraid to go, for counseling/psychological help.

yes, I do - past and present

You know people who always look on the bright side, and say things like, "Oh well, I may have ruined my shoes, but at least I don't have to go to the carwash now."

Haha! Yeah, something like that.

In your experience many, not all, of those persistently perky people generally have had the big things work out, and not because of their positive outlook. 

Possibly. I have to admit that I do not know these people well, but have come across them.

You are no longer annoyed with people who say, "Have a nice day," in their employed capacity.

Never was annoyed by that.

You are annoyed that "transition" and "impact" have somehow made a transition (or TRANSITIONED--hahaha) into being verbs.

Yeah,I'm a little bit annoyed by that.

You are annoyed by people who put an "n" in glitch, or say "plaited" instead of pleated, and especially by that to, too, two and there, their, they're stuff.

Haha! YUP! And "prostrate" rather than prostate, as in "My husband Daryl-Bob-Joe-Billy has PROSTRATE CANCER!!!!

And, of course, the ubiquitous "nuculear" and "the both of us."  Argh!

It embarasses you for the U.S.A. when fellow Americans can't manage a coherent sentence in YouTube comments, or on Twitter, or on any social media open to the world at large. (Heeeeelllllllooooo, that means you, Resident Rump!  ツ )

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service