Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8630

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True. I can't get to the stores to buy it, but luckily a local organic farmer has a small co-op which delivers it, and other hothouse grown veggies, during the winter. Life savers! 

You are a bird watcher.

true. I'm not hip to all of them by name, but I like to check them out.

you once considered buying a parrot for your home.

False. Parrots live so long and take such focus to give them the optimal life in captivity, and I moved around too much and was too often out of the home to give them what they deserve. However, I've known and loved several parrots.

You knew someone who owned ferrets as pets.

Yes. they were quite musky

you knew someone who kept one of those small pigs, (I forget what they are called), indoors

True! In fact, the Dyslexic Dodger at one time had a "herd" of baby Vietnamese Pot-bellied Pigs living in her home. When they were really little, their tiny snouts and hooves felt like rubber erasers. The "talked" all the time. :>)

You've snuggled an anteater.

Not true, but I knew someone who ordered an armadillo from a place in Texas

You still have some of those Beatrix Potter books somewhere on your shelves

False. 

You still have an original copy of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas that one of your parents read to you as a kid.

'fraid not

people in your family used to read aloud the Christmas passage ( from ,I think it was Luke), "and an angel of the Lord came upon them," and all that. My husbands parents made him read it every year  . I think he liked to, though.

Nope. No really religious observance in our home. Although I was brought up going to the Anglican church, my mom was a pagan and my dad was a Unitarian.

You like holiday traditions (no matter whose :>) ) and feel it adds a richness to the celebration.  

yes, so true.

at the same time, you feel having so many not-too-serious Monday holidays, put a damper on mail delivery and county and state commerce

Hmmmm. Not really. 

You have met your postal carrier and occasionally have talks with him/her.

yes, very friendly and pleasant

you don't really physically visit the real library anymore, but you miss it

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service