Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. I prefer to be deeply connected to one person (like a lover) and spend most of my free time with him or her, and also have a close friend or two. I also enjoy doing what I call "hit and run," which is having intense (funny or serious) conversations with strangers or acquaintances (one-on-one or by the gang), then moving on. I like alone time sprinkled throughout. HAHAHA! I'm weird!

Oh, and when I said "self-sufficient," I was thinking more along the diy and solar panels line. :>)

You think the world will end with a bang.

Yeah, I do

(I really like that "hit and run" idea. That sounds like fun)

you sometimes have such aforementioned conversations with the folks who come around with  religious pamphlets and strong opinions

(Yeah. The "hit and run" thang is fun for me--or perhaps it simply suits my nature. You get newness, interest, depth, intensity, and connection, without long-term commitment.)  

False. Although I love spontaneous conversations on all the "taboo" subjects--religion, politics, sex, etc.--talking to Seventh Day Adventists, Mormons, and the like, is a predictable set-up and therefore unsatisfying. Nothing interesting or surprising. They're sitting ducks, really, and that's unfair to my way of thinking. (Plus, I lived with a Mormon who was excommunicated because of our relationship, and I know all I'll ever need to know about Joseph Smith and his followers.  :>) )

Even though you're not religious, you're fascinated by world religions (great and small).

that is true

you sometimes flip through the Bible or other such text for the fun of it

That is true.

You often do the same thing with the dictionary.

true ,too (also, the old-fashioned phone book, when they had them)

you know a person who has a turntable and vinyl records

Haha! I still have them.

You miss vinyl records because of the nuances of sound captured on them.

yes, and the way the felt, and the jackets. (Of course they did scratch up)

you stacked (or now stack) dimes on the tone arm to keep it smooth in the groove

I have done that. The turntable I have now doesn't need it.

You have actually worn the grooves out of a favorite record.

almost, yeah (I think it was the album "Below the Salt")

you prefer course sea salt to the regular stuff

(I LOVE Steeleye Span! Played "Below the Salt" to a nubbin.)

Absolutely! I also prefer freshly coarse ground pepper.

You like your salad dressing on the side (unless, like in potato salad, it's an integral part of the salad).

true, most of the time. Don't mind Italian sprinkled on

you know about "living lettuce," (usually butter lettuce), where the moist root is still attached in the store. they have it at safeway

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service