Please answer TRUE or FALSE to each

statement, then leave another one

for the next person, and I will begin with ~

You know how to eat

withchopsticks

Views: 8623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True. Of course it depends on the company.

You wish a milkman still brought your dairy products. 

so true, and in glass, not waxed cartons

there is a meat-delivery truck that serves your neighborhood

Well, not really a meat-delivery truck like butchers used to drive, but a Schwan's delivery truck full of frozen meat and vegetables and other stuff.

You remember when dry cleaners would pick up your rugs, clean them, and even store them, if needs be.

true

you remember the iceman who delivered a fresh block of ice every few days, (was it a week)

False--They were still delivering in some places when I was a kid, but never where I lived.

You didn't do your own washing, except intimate apparel. The laundry did it all, including sheets.

so false

you had an older relative who used to iron everything after the wash, including sheets undies,  hankies and pajamas

Hahaha. My Dad was a mad ironer of handkerchiefs. I think he liked ironing them because they were square. The rest was done by the laundry when I was a kid. So, true and false.

This is a two-pronged question :>) : 1) You got an allowance. 2) If you got an allowance, it was less than all your friends'.

true to 1. As for two, I think mine was about the same. Mom liked to keep up with the other parents.

you saved your allowance to pay for your first 2-wheeled bike

False. I didn't get an allowance and my parents wouldn't let me work.

You were allowed to ride your bike anywhere as long as you were home by dark.

yeah, pretty much, no helmets either

you and your friends did dangerous things, like riding without your hands on the handlebars

Absolutely! Isn't that what being a kid is all about? :>)

You still have at least one childhood friend.

no, moved around too much

you look forward to, and attend your family and school reunions

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service